Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase of our Feast tickets.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to The Shelford Feast.
- To provide information to you and other customers relating to other Feasts that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services and events.
- For marketing, website analysis and internal market research.
- If you have previously attended The Feast we may provide to you details of similar events connected to The Feast that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. The sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Testimonial, Photography and Video
Due to UK child protection laws, we are unable to share videos/photos taken of children during The Feast with customers or children after The Feast finishes. All customers are requested to give permission for The Feast to take and use photos during The Feast for promotional, blog and social media purposes. If a customer, child or any other individual in one of the photos/videos taken during The Feast does not have permission then we cannot share these photos/videos with other customers or on social media.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud during ticket sales.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £20 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.